This Pumpkin Pie is the perfect healthy dessert to bring to your Thanksgiving gathering. Actually, after you make it, you might decide you want to keep it all for yourself.
It’s gluten-free, fat-free, refined sugar-free, and high-protein, yet still has all of the flavor and texture of the traditional fall dessert.
You can also enjoy this recipe any time of year – I’m personally a member of Team Pumpkin Year Round.
Watch my latest video on YouTube here for a step-by-step tutorial!
Healthy Crustless Pumpkin Pie (8 slices – 115 calories 0 F / 17 C / 11 P per slice)
- 1 can pumpkin (15 oz)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (180 ml)
- 3 scoops whey protein powder (84 g) (Slap Nutrition discount code: SARAH)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose gluten-free flour (37 g)
- 2 Tablespoons starch (corn, arrowroot, tapioca, or potato) (16 g)
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar (69 g)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Add all ingredients to a large bowl and beat until smooth. Pour into a greased 9 inch pie pan. Bake at 375 for 35-40 minutes. Allow to cool completely and then refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight before slicing.
Happy Thanksgiving – Enjoy!